As the Foundation for Letters moves forward to help new schools, new organizations that we build will be supported by friends and community leaders who believe that voluntary civic engagement can make a difference in urban public education. Corporate and Foundation support helps us build those organizations from the ground up, and helps us implement our innovative literacy-based academic and enrichment programming at these schools.
How Corporations Can Help
- Provide financial sponsorship for any of FFL’s writing, college readiness, or enrichment programs.
- Provide career day opportunities, internships, or mentoring opportunities for students.
- Provide financial sponsorship and/or groups of volunteers for FFL’s fundraising events or for school events/activities
- Donate venues for events, office space for meetings, or provide other in-kind services such as legal counsel, public relations support, or marketing assistance.
- Donate to FFL’s Annual Fund.